Saturday, November 21, 2009

Listen to your body, your symptoms are showing you that something is wrong!

Symptoms
Candida has caused me to be so so ill!

Here are the symptoms I have experienced. Do know that these symptoms are not caused by any other sickness found in traditional medicine as I have tested for absolutely EVERYTHING there is.

-Hair loss
-Scalp itching
-Constantly swollen around eyes, nose, chin, cheeks.
-Bags under eyes
-Sinus problems
-Pain behind the ears
-Headache, feels like it’s going to explode.
-Acne
-Neck pain
-Very dry hands.
-Stomach swollen
-Nausea
-Constant constipation
-Pain when urinating
-Pain in the blather
-Viginal discharge
-Pain in the legs (mussel pain)
-Extreme fatigue
-Irritability, mood swings.
-Insomnia

All these symptoms seemed to be coming and going.


So, you might not believe that such severe symptoms can be caused by candida overgrowth. However, let me explain why I know it is.

I have tried everything to get rid of my symptoms, even before I knew that it was caused by Candida.

A strict diet helps!

Here are the results of my multiple diets:

1) I cut out all artificial sugars: My nausea, earache and neck pain became much better.
2) I cut out all sugars, including fruits as well as all gluten products: I have not experienced nausea, earache or neck pain since. My acne is gone. ( I can now say that after not having had severe acne for over a month!) The viginal discharge is better, the pain with urination is practically gone and I do not experience any itchy scalp or hair loss anymore. (read more on hair loss and candida)
3) My face is still swollen, I have severe fatigue and the food intolerances are not gone. This is probably due to the fact that it takes time to heal. The immune system is still very weak and the Candida is still there. It takes time. (read more on food intolerances and candida)

I still have to make some dietary changes. I have been eating nuts lately to gain a little weight and I don’t think it’s good as I have experienced some viginal discharge again.
On several articles it states that you should not eat nuts as they might contain mold which will increase Candida. I have also been eating yogurt (without any sugar off course) but I am still uncertain about it. Some say you should eat a lot of it for the probiotics and others say that it should not be in the diet.

I will post more on this in the diet section.

I hope that this has helped you!

No comments:

Post a Comment