Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hair loss and Candida

To all of you that have hair loss, it’s terrible!

First you see your hair getting thinner and thinner and then it’s just pouring out… It’s so scary.

For a women losing her hair is terrifying.

I never gave up in finding the cause and I think I did.

I read an article saying that hair loss is an autoimmune disease and that science has not found a cause for it. Basically when your body is so busy fighting other causes it does not have time to bother about your hair. The result is hair loss that starts with your hair getting thinner and thinner, then itchy scalp and finally hair loss.

That’s what happened to me.

Went to the doctor, did all kind of test and nothing, I started taking all kind of supplements but nothing worked.

On blogs and forums I found that girls using the same shampoo as me had experienced hair loss. The shampoo had like many other shampoos Sodium Laureth Sulfate. I then started using natural shampoos; stopped taking all the supplement and my hair stopped falling.

The question was, why can’t I tolerate a normal shampoo when millions of people do. I found the answer and it is Candida overgrowth. Now, this might sound surprising but let me explain.

Candida overgrowth takes over your immune system which makes it so weak that it overreacts to everything.

You become intolerant to foods, chemicals and many others.

Your body detects them as bad and therefore puts all its energy to break them down.

The result among many other symptoms (see symptoms section on blog) was hair loss.

Since I started my Candida diet, my hair is not falling anymore, although still very dry and sensitive it is slowly getting better.

Maybe this is your answer, try this and you will see very fast: But first make sure that you go to your doctor and test for any other disease that might explain your hair loss.

Change your diet.
Change your shampoo to natural organic without any chemicals. I use Dr Organic and it works well.
Have a look at the symptom section, do you recognize this? Do you have other unexplained symptoms? If so there is a chance that you have Candida and that it is the cause of your hair loss.

I hope that this will help you, hair loss is terrible. I really believe that there is always an explanation. It’s your body telling you that something is not right; you need to listen to it and find out what’s wrong.

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Goji Berries... yes... I tried those too.For my health conditions, Those sweet, red berries seemed to help, but only during the time when I consumed them. I don't want to take a drug for the rest of my life, so why would I want to take a natural supplement everyday for the rest of my life (although Goji berries are very tasty and are highly nourishing). To me this was not a cure either (and I'm LOOKING for the CURE).
    Up to that point, I hadn't found a cure.  I felt like a young jumbled mess. I continued to have extreme pain, but continued on my path to healing. I started to focus on myself and not everyone else. When I was a young adult, I took on too much responsibility out of a sense of obligation. This was no longer healthy for me, so I resigned from all my projects and groups. Those days to come were the best [and worst] days. I took a lot of time off work, yet begun to feel so extremely exhausted. Many health professionals "diagnosed" me with adrenal fatigue & Hiv,Prostate Cancer so my situation was annoying then I keep searching for permanent cure online that's when I came to know of Dr Itua herbal center hands whom god has blessed with ancestral herbs and a gift to heal people with disease like .Cancers,Alzheimer's disease,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Diabetes, Multiple myeloma, Parkinson's disease,Neuroendocrine tumors,Herpes, Hiv/Aids,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,Candida overgrwoth,, chronic diarrhea, COPD,Love spell, Hepatitis... So I made a purchase of his herbal medicines and I have been watching my health for 6 years now and I actually confirmed that his herbal medicines are a permanent cure and I'm so happy that I came to know of his herbal healings.You can contact Dr Itua herbal center Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  WhatsApp: +2348149277967.  if you went through exactly what I go through in terms of health conditions because to be honest there is more to learn about natural herbs than medical drugs.

    ReplyDelete