Saturday, November 21, 2009

Acne and Candida

This only my personal experience but I really hope that it can help the millions of you that have acne.

I am 30! And my acne only got worse with time but knowing that I had Candida I had to change my diet drastically so this is what I did and the results on my Acne:

I stopped eating all processed sugar, did not make a difference
I stopped eating all products containing gluten and within 2 weeks my acne cleared to 70%. I could not believe it! Within the last month I have had two small spots. Feels fantastic to not have to worry about it anymore.

I then thought that I was gluten intolerant, went and did the test but it was negative.

There might be two explanations to this,

The 1st one is that when I stopped eating gluten I stopped eating all foods that contain yeast and therefore the Candida got better, in that case it would be the Candida that caused my acne.

The 2nd one is that I got a false negative on my result and that I really am gluten intolerant.

I am still on this diet and will never eat anything with gluten again! The main reason is that I can’t risk aggravating my Candida overgrowth.

If you are suffering from acne, why not give it a try! If that’s the reason of your acne you will see the results fast.

No more gluten involves, NO breads, pasta and processed foods, avoid everything with grains, check the labels for gluten it’s everywhere. Some say that oats are OK but for me it definitely does not work. (see more on the diet section)

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment