Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's real, candida makes you seriously ill!

I started becoming seriously ill 4 years ago. After having done all and I really say all the medical test the only thing the doctors would tell me was; you are perfectly healthy it must be phsycological!

But I could not believe it, I started searching for answer on the internet, spent hours and hours. I then realized that all my problems where caused by one thing called Candida.

Wow, I thought this would be a relief so that I could finally do something about it so I started diets cutting out most foods … and I now know that it’s beating Candida is not that easy.

So for all of you that have heard doctors saying; but you are perfectly healthy we don’t know why you have constant nausea or constipation or acne or hair loss or pain …. I hope that my experience can help you.

I will post all the information I have on this blog, all the research I have done, my diet and much more.

Take good care and good luck,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment